Enabling poor and low-income families to reduce poverty by providing them micro financial services with business technical know-how to improve their livelihood"
- Improving the income status of the rural and urban poor by promoting successful entrepreneurs through income generation activities.
- Generating employment opportunities through self-employment skills, training and other tie-up arrangements.
- Initiating livelihood promotion among the target group by providing financial, training and technical assistance.
- Ensuring sustainable income among the target group
- Quality of Services
- Team spirit and Integrity
- Ethical, innovative and Fair practices
- Dissemination of knowledge
- Transparency and Accountability
- Accessible, Affordable, Acceptable and cost effective services